JOB TITLE: Superintendent
REPORTS TO: General Manager
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Superintendent is responsible for customer satisfaction, job budgeting and scheduling, cost controlling, documentation, and reporting for all assigned projects.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure the quality and profitability of all assigned jobs
- Customer satisfaction in the field, once a job is awarded
- Documentation and reporting of all assigned jobs
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- General knowledge of landscape construction operations
- Effective listening skills to understand what our customers are looking for
- A positive attitude when faced with challenges
- Work in an organized and proactive manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDF
- Able to read and understand blueprints and spec’s
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively both, independently and as part of a team (team oriented)
- Effective and professional communication skills with customers, vendors and team members; verbal and written
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task and flexible
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred, but not required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
At least a High School Diploma or GED is required and a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Superintendent and/or related industry Superintendent.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Extensive automobile travel required
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach, and use hands, arms, and fingers
- Able to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines